A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Editorial Board
- Discussion-record-based prediction model for creativity education using clustering methods
- The factor structure of the Verbal Torrance Test of Creative Thinking in an Arabic context: Classical test theory and multidimensional item response theory analyses
- Improv experience promotes divergent thinking, uncertainty tolerance, and affective well-being
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- The role of Web 2.0 in collaborative design: an ANT perspective
- A longitudinal study of virtual design studio (VDS) use in STEM distance design education
- Beyond ‘chalk and talk’: educator perspectives on design immersion programs for rural and regional schools
- A proposal to improve the competence of students within the unnecessarily complex mechanical engineering design environment
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.
- A network tool to analyse and improve robustness of system architectures
- Research perspectives in ecodesign
- Modeling industrial engineering change processes using the design structure matrix for sequence analysis: a comparison of multiple projects
- Interdisciplinary engineering of cyber-physical production systems: highlighting the benefits of a combined interdisciplinary modelling approach on the basis of an industrial case