A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
- Creativity and fixation in the real world: Three case studies of invention, design and innovation
- Visual design thinking: a collaborative dimensions framework to profile visualisations
- Inside Front Cover - Editorial Board Page
- A comparison of how novice and experienced design engineers benefit from design guidelines
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Understanding creativity in an Asian school context: Korean teachers’ perspectives
- The underlying cognitive mechanisms of the rater effect in creativity assessment: The mediating role of perceived semantic distance
- Above- and below-average students think differently: Their scientific argumentation patterns
- Contemporary art in higher education: Creative pedagogies in political economy
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
- Behavioral Complexity as a Computational Material Strategy
- Prototyping Materials Experience: Towards a Shared Understanding of Underdeveloped Smart Material Composites
- Radically Relational Tools: A Design Framework to Explore Materials through Embodied Processes
- Alive. Active. Adaptive: Experiential Knowledge and Emerging Materials
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- Understanding why women don’t choose engineering degrees
- Exploring the effectiveness of STEAM design processes on middle school students’ creativity
- Investigating the relationship between VEX robotics and student self-efficacy: an initial look
- The relationship between admission exam and students’ performance on an undergraduate interior design program
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.