A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
- Design research, architectural research, architectural design research: An argument on disciplinarity and identity
- Design timelines: Concrete and sticky representations of design process expertise
- You make it and you try it out: Seeds of design discipline futures
- Evidence of cognitive chunking in freehand sketching during design ideation
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Students’ strategic planning and strategy use during creative problem solving: The importance of perspective-taking
- Critical thinking perspectives across contexts and curricula: Dominant, neglected, and complementing dimensions
- Model of 21st century physical learning environment (MoPLE21)
- Writing on the wall: How the use of technology can open dialogical spaces in lectures
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- Viability of competencies, skills and knowledge acquired by industrial design students
- Comparative study of industrial design undergraduate education in China and USA
- Correction to: Industry-school projects as an aim to foster secondary school students’ interest in technology and engineering careers
- Impact of technical information in magic-based inspiration tools on novice designers
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.
- A representation framework of product–service systems
- Integration of value and sustainability assessment in design space exploration by machine learning: an aerospace application
- Product behavior complexity metric for early prioritization of tolerance analysis tasks
- The emergent structures in digital engineering work: what can we learn from dynamic DSMs of near-identical systems design projects?