A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
- Objectivation in design team conversation
- Uncertainty and disciplinary difference: Mapping attitudes towards uncertainty across discipline boundaries
- Mixed reality in design prototyping: A systematic review
- The multi-skilled designer: A cognitive foundation for inclusive architectural thinking, Newton D’Souza, in: Routledge, Oxford, UK: Research in Architecture Series. (2020), 296, 978-1-138-12113-3
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Online peer assessment improves learners’ creativity:not only learners’ roles as an assessor or assessee, but also their behavioral sequence matter
- Peculiarities of creative thinking development within the educational piano playing course
- Developing multiliteracy skills and pragmatic communication awareness of university students learning a foreign language (English) for specific purposes
- Exploring the relationships of achievement motivation and state anxiety to creative writing performance in English as a foreign language
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
- Designing Group Music Improvisation Systems: A Decade of Design Research in Education
- Listening is Believing: Exploring the Value of Sounds in an Audio Drama Board Game for Shaping Technology Futures
- The Challenges Affecting the Widespread Uptake of Responsible Design by Commercial Design Consultancies in UK and Ireland
- The Architecture of Creativity: Toward a Causal Theory of Creative Workspace Design
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- How lower secondary pupils work with design in green entrepreneurship in STEM education competitions
- The impact of prior occupations and initial teacher education on post-graduate pre-service teachers’ conceptualization and realization of technology integration
- Can abstraction help ideation? A case study on biologically inspired design
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.