A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Interactive effects of perceived teammate role expectations on team creativity in interdisciplinary nursing education
- Creative learning in final year students in computer engineering: A case study of the University of Matanzas
- Do multicultural exposure and interaction affect creative teaching by building self-belief? A mixed methods study
- Creativity as a topic in project management – A scoping review and directions for research
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
- Acknowledgement of Reviewers
- JourneyBot: Designing a Chatbot-driven Interactive Visualization Tool for Design Research
- Careful Curation of Care Content: A Case Study of a Technology-Supported Atrial Fibrillation Outpatient Clinic
- Service Blueprinting for Better Collaboration in Human-Centric AI: The Design of a Digital Scribe for Orthopedic Consultations
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
- Editors’ introduction to part 2 of the special issue on racial and cultural issues.
- When rule breaking in art falls flat: Cultural tightness deflates deviant artists’ impact.
- Lofty aims, limited actors, fewer artifacts: A sociocultural analysis of Confucian conceptions of creativity and innovation.
- Cultural frame-dependent differences in artistic appraisals between White and Black Americans.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.
- Design team formation using self-assessment and observer-assessment techniques: mapping practices in a global network of universities
- Utilization of system models in model-based systems engineering: definition, classes and research directions based on a systematic literature review
- Design and assistive technology: a tinder match waiting to happen
- Understanding the influence of interpersonal factors on interactions in co-design through intersubjectivity: a systematic literature review