A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
- Sticky notes as a kind of design material: How sticky notes support design cognition and design collaboration
- Tactile co-design tools for complex interdisciplinary problem exploration in healthcare settings
- Function and forethought in design
- Design anthropological approaches in collaborative museum curation
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Methodology for using web technologies to develop the intellectual abilities of future mathematics teachers
- Developing Basic Systems Thinking Skills for Deeper Understanding of Chemistry Concepts in High School Students
- The effectiveness of 5E model to improve the scientific creativity of teachers in rural areas
- Choreographic art features: Creative concepts and innovations in teaching
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
- Among Facilitators, Instructors, Advisors and Educators – How Teachers Educate for Sustainability in Design and Craft Education
- Sensory Literacy and Empowerment in Art and Design
- Perspectives on Inclusion: Close Encounters of the Creative Kind
- The Impact of Multimedia Effect on Art Learning: Eye Movement Evidence from Traditional Chinese Pattern Learning
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- Strategies for fostering critical thinking dispositions in the technology classroom
- Natural language approach for bio-informed architectural education: a biomimetic shell design
- Computational thinking embedded in engineering design: capturing computational thinking of children in an informal engineering design activity
- Expertise comparison among product design students: a cross-sectional analysis
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.
- Mapping the types of modularity in open-source hardware
- The process for individuating TRIZ Inventive Principles: deterministic, stochastic or domain-oriented?
- Co-design and co-simulation for engineering systems: insights from the Sustainable Infrastructure Planning Game
- Systematic development of load-path dependent FLM-FRP lightweight structures