A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
- Tracing architects' fragile knowing about users in the socio-material environment of design practice
- Researcher introspection for experience-driven design research
- Card-based design tools: A review and analysis of 155 card decks for designers and designing
- Visual Design Thinking: A Collaborative Dimensions framework to profile visualisations
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Students’ strategic planning and strategy use during creative problem solving: The importance of perspective-taking
- Writing on the wall: How the use of technology can open dialogical spaces in lectures
- Improvising musicians' self-regulation and distributed creativities: A phenomenological investigation
- Developing individual creativity for environmental sustainability: Using an everyday theme in higher education
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
- The Work of Democratized Design in Setting-up a Hosted Citizen-Designer Community
- Practice-Centered Design of an Anesthesia Medication Template to Reduce Medication Handling Errors in the Operating Room
- An Architecture of Design Doing: A Framework for Capturing the Ever-evolving Practice of Design to Drive Organizational Learning
- Populating Architectural Design: Introducing Scenario-Based Design in Residential Care Projects
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- Multidisciplinary Discourses in an engineering design-based science curricular unit
- Conceptions of design by transdisciplinary educators: disciplinary background and pedagogical engagement
- Reconceptualising PCK research in D&T education: proposing a methodological framework to investigate enacted practice
- Engineering design pedagogy: a performance analysis
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.