A curated feed of peer-reviewed published literature about and related to design and design education.
A leading international interdisciplinary journal concerned with design processes and design activity.
- Investigating users’ reactions to surprising products
- Making grammars for material and tectonic complexity: An example of a thin-tile vault
- Work with the beat: How dynamic patterns in team processes effect shared understanding
- Contexts of briefing for service design procurements in the Finnish public sector
Thinking Skills and Creativity
A leading international journal informing on issues about thinking and creativity as they relate to learning and teaching.
- Theoretical foundations of design thinking – A constructivism learning approach to design thinking
- Gamified crowdsourcing in higher education: A theoretical framework and a case study
- The structural relationship between accountability felt and responsible teaching in Turkish teachers: The mediating effect of innovative thinking
- The factorial validity of the Cornell Critical Thinking Tests: A multi-analytic approach
International Journal of Design
An open-access journal seeking to fosters knowledge transfer, related to design practices, between academia and industry in all fields of design.
- Enhancing Knowledge Exchange and Collaboration Between Craftspeople and Designers Using the Concept of Boundary Objects
- Stigma Threat in Design for Older Adults: Exploring Design Factors that Induce Stigma Perception
- Potential Areas for Design and Its Implementation to Enable the Future Viability of Weaving Practices in Northern Thailand
- Frame Failures and Reframing Dialogues in the Public Sector Design Projects
Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
An APA journal focused on empirical research related to the psychology of aesthetics, creativity and the arts.
No feed items found.
International Journal of Art & Design Education
A journal featuring a wide range of research in the field of creative education.
International Journal of Technology and Design Education
A journal featuring research that covers all aspects of technology and design education.
- Exploring the relationship between in-service teachers’ beliefs and technology adoption in Brazilian primary schools
- Arts and crafts robots or LEGO ® MINDSTORMS robots? A comparative study in educational robotics
- Development of spatial thinking abilities in engineering 3D modeling course aimed at lower secondary students
- Spatial development program for middle school: teacher perceptions of effectiveness
An international journal featuring science-based design knowledge from diverse fields.
- Revealing insights of users’ perception: an approach to evaluate wearable products based on emotions
- Predicting human design decisions with deep recurrent neural network combining static and dynamic data
- Exploring how design guidelines benefit design engineers: an international and global perspective
- Integration of value and sustainability assessment in design space exploration by machine learning: an aerospace application